Search This Blog

Friday 20 January 2012

Shit Google Says



Yes, the trend of "Shit people say" has proved that we all talk a lot of shit - not even scientists are immune!

That video is rather accurate, although I think they could have made it funnier...perhaps they were trying to convey how mundane biological research can be...at times!  

I also think they missed out a few, for example: all my plants/cells/organisms died (and it wasn't my fault), and I need another cup of tea, it's probably down to genetic redundancy...please let me know of any others you think may be appropriate.

But onto other shit.  Blogger has recently updated their "blogging interface" - that's what they told me and the whole screen thingey looks different.  Now, I can see who is stalking me...no, I kid, I kid!  But it does allow me to view referring sites and URLs and what words internet geeks enter into Google that then land them on my site.  Some are...unusual O_o.

My top three are (that is my most amusing top three):

♥ Fluorescent Green Protein Cat

♥ Types of bench

♥ Sex Labbench

The last one - what to do with that?  I have a feeling they may have been disappointed when they landed on my page!

But how/why on earth did Google think my site was appropriate?  GFP cats and bench sex?  Either Google and the internet talks a lot of shit or I do...no need to answer that question people...we all know it's the latter...no, shit!...I mean the former!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
    Double DJ Mixer Laptop Computer PC Table Stand Mount Griffin

    ReplyDelete